miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2009

FYI

You asked me once what love was
Well here’s your answer
It’s just like a shot in the heart

Funny thing is that the wound may
Who knows, some day close
But the bullet there will remain

But don’t freak out
This is just how I feel

Being in love is like being nude
No clothes no armor
And all your defenses go down

Your heart is a shooting star

Kisses and hugs may feel nice
But fighting can make
You feel like a worm in the ground

So I won’t fall in love again
This one’s the one and so the last
I’ll put my chips all in one game
Come on I gotta win this time

You asked me once what love was
Well there’s your answer
I hope that you enjoyed the love class

Now can I say something?
Hope I didn’t scare you, honey
But there is this little thing
It’s aching inside my heart walls…
I
Love
You

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

si tienes algo que decir... ES AHORA O NUNCA.
(pod favod, di que pasa pod tu cabecita)