miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

no voy a gritar, voy a susurrar para que solo lo escuches si asi lo quieres

Boy, you are something.

All I want to see is what you show me, all I want to hear is what you tell me, all I want to know is what’s inside you. Come hold me, talk to me, whisper something completely out of place in my ear and make me giggle like a kid. You know what I mean? It’s you.

Let’s play hide and seek behind those curtains. Go back to those days, just two kids fooling around with nothing to worry about. To hell with everything else, let’s blow a bubble over our heads and stay there, at least for a few minutes. Just the two of us, playing hide and seek.

You have no idea what it is like to feel this way, do you? I’ll show you, and yeah, it will dizzy you up at the beginning; but, honey, this is what we are meant to be. I will never say those words to you, I can’t say them and you can’t hear them. We shall be happy the way things are, inside a bubble. Here, hold my hand; I know this place that is just perfect for blowing bubbles. I know a place where we can look at each other eyes and try to send those feelings without using words for as long as we want.

We can be mute and happy forever.

2 comentarios:

si tienes algo que decir... ES AHORA O NUNCA.
(pod favod, di que pasa pod tu cabecita)