viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Sing, sing.

Tell a tale, another lie
I'm hurting for your words
Your lips remain sealed for me
I give up; give up too.

There's nothing worse than a silent man
They remain untouched and unseen
But I see it all, babe, and I see you
I can feel all what's beneath

You tell me not to waste my time
You'll be like a chained box to me
I pay no ears to your warnings
I'm just so amazed by your heartbeat
One, two, three, I'm about to kill
Four, five, six, (it's your heartbeat)
Seven, eight, nine, I'm so flawed
Ten, eleven, twelve...

(Well, so am I)

And you should know
I know it all, babe
Cause even if you don't speak
Your heart sings to me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

si tienes algo que decir... ES AHORA O NUNCA.
(pod favod, di que pasa pod tu cabecita)